Recently the security codes of the ecommerce site of the renowned, Taiwanese electronics selling company, Acer was breached. Credit card numbers, names, CVV numbers, etc. of consumers were cracked. The site authorities accepted the security trespass started sending alert mails to the customers who purchased anything during the last year. As per the sources and report of ZDNet, the financial data of approximately 34,500 was infringed. This incident clearly illustrates the importance of hi-tech security codes required for your eCommerce site. Even if you are deciding on advancing with technologically superior magento eCommerce web design you need to ensure proper and stringent data security in the design.
Why Choose Magento Web Design for your eCommerce Site
To the retailers of this generation who are seeking a prominent existence over the online arena, Magento is an identity. It is basically a top eCommerce platform with a vast range of retailers associated with it. It is known globally because its leading prominence is extending hi-tech open source eCommerce platform for small scale, large scale, branded, local retailers and manufacturers of both B2C and B2B industries. It is a premium platform that offers network solutions on latest cloud technology to enhance sales order controlling and monitoring, in-store facilities and retail management.
Choosing magento eCommerce web design exclusively offers a wide spectrum of over 300 latest technologies and solutions to provide your retail eCommerce site with an edge over the competitive market. Most of the best web designers in Leicestershire offer high end, classic and tech pro eCommerce web designing solutions on Magento.
A Quick Glimpse at the Basic Advantages of Magento eCommerce Web Design
The trends in ecommerce solutions leicestershire professionals provide have compelled the enthusiastic retailers interested in imprinting their prominence over the online market in analyzing the reasons behind the popularity of Magento eCommerce development. It is actually the advantages of Magento platform that entices not only the developers but also the retailers as well as the consumers of the site to magento eCommerce web design.
· It is jam-packed with flexible web design integration like advanced CMS solutions, easy navigation, multi store options, featured product comparisons, favourite-marking, wish cart, etc. Also, consumer attracting and SEO friendly characteristics make magento eCommerce web design popular.
· Magento looks deeper into the SEO edge of a site and therefore, equips a site developed with advanced indexing, page traffic figuring, duplicate content management, etc.
· A plethora of themes and templates from Magento enable bespoke eCommerce Leicestershire developers to provide you with exclusive unique and unrivaled web solutions.
· Magento has solved the complexities of managing multiple stores under one administrative panel with vivid product catalogue, cart management for each store distinctively.
· A Magento eCommerce Web Design gels well with the SEO strategies. This means you can efficiently incorporate Google Checkout, Google Analytics or Google Base in a Magento developed site.
These are only a few countable positive aspects of incorporating Magento on a commercial retailer’s website for online merchandise. The huge number of developers working on Magento can assist you in understanding the true potential of Magento designed eCommerce site.
You may have heard someone saying that he has no time, or perhaps you might have said this to yourself, probably more often than you should have. But this issue over not having enough time is exceptionally true in case of the Internet users today. These people have no patience at all and therefore, a website with heavy pages taking a long time to load is nothing more than a complete disaster for your digital marketing campaigns and sites. In an article published recently by Econsultancy, it is reported that 40 percent of users normally abandon a site if it is taking more than 3 seconds to load. Amidst a grand scheme of various things, 3 seconds appear to be nothing, but it is very hard to accept that these 3 seconds will determine your conversion rates and also dollars from your accounts. Therefore, while working on your bespoke website development, get rid of all those scripts, sliders or anything that weighs your pages down.
Factors to take into account
When you are opting for a bespoke website development, there are loads of things that you will need to bear in mind in order to make it a pleasant surfing experience for your users and enjoy a higher conversion rate. Some of the things that you would have to take into account include:
· Mobile friendly website: There are literally thousands of websites built around your specific niche. And if your website is not mobile friendly, users would definitely look up for the next option. So it is important to make your website mobile friendly with an intuitive design that doesn’t take much time to load. This is the first and foremost thing that you must ensure while going for bespoke website development.
· Access to certified developers: In case you have selected the Magento ecommerce website design, you can get access to numerous of Developer Certification programs that have become a standardized eligibility in the industry. You are required to look for certified partners and developers who would be efficient in understanding your website’s needs and turn them into a full-fledged ecommerce website.
· Security is of top priority: You must have an easy access to a full team of professional security experts and a security payment bridge so that you can easily achieve PCI compliance. You must take security very seriously while going for a cheap website design Leicester professionals create. Your users will definitely be making purchases through debit and credit cards as well as net banking, and you will never want them to face any security issues.
· A responsive design: There is no doubt that Google can bring you the highest amount of traffic than any other source and now Google has estimated that over half of all the searches are performed on tabs and mobiles as mentioned earlier. And you may soon expect to see the mobile organic search to outperform the desktop organic search. Though Google doesn’t openly favour a single method of mobile optimization over some other method, it actually does favour a responsive design.
A reputed SEO company Leicester has would be able to take into consideration all these aspects and design the best ever webpage for you.